Join Sophie-stication Nation
Best Products To Pamper Yourself At Home
Today is Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 28. Click here to see all the days.
Today’s Challenge is:
Day 28: Pamper You
Light candles, turn on relaxing music, & take a bubble bath. Pamper yourself for the night.
I am all for pampering yourself at home because it is cheaper and you do not have to go anywhere to do it. You can sit and watch television in the relaxation of your own home, while you get yourself pretty. You can treat yourself to an at home spa (see my blog here) or you can choose specific parts of your body that needs treatment to focus on.
Hand and Feet
Sometimes you get rough patches on your feet. And they suck and they are not visually attractive. So basically what you want to do it get rid of any rough areas on your feet right? I have a family secret that is very simple that can get rid of the rough spots in your feet. You can use it for your hands as well. You can watch my video to see how. All you need is Vaseline, socks, and plastic bag. An sea salt is optional. The longer you keep on the treatment the smoother you feet will get.
Additional here are some at home products for your feet and hands that can assist you with your at home pampering.
When you are pampering yourself at home a good thing to use on your face are mask. They do a more thorough cleaning over everyday facial wash, and try to get a mask to focuses on the areas that you need improvement. Like the Biobelle mas. Also hydrate your skin with a nice realizing bath using bath bombs and done forget to moisturize your entire body afterward.
Check out some of my recommendations for your skin and face below.
I do not know about you but I am bad about keeping all the hair off of my body, especially in the winter. But when I do get the hair off of my body I like to use a method that will last for a long time such as waxing. For waxing you can use the Sally Hansen Lavendar Spa Wax Hair Removal Kit for Body Legs Arms and Bikini for pretty much anywhere on your body. Once you waxed one body part you pretty much waxed them all. Click my video below, to see how I wax my underarms, and this process pretty much applies to any area you want to wax.
Other notable items that I used for waxing are Hair Off Instant Eyebrow Shapers Cold Wax Strips. These are a dummy proof way to wax your eyebrows. It comes with a lot of strips ( so it will last a long time). You apply a strip on the top of your eyebrow and one strip at the bottom. The strips are pre-cut to already mimic an arch so all you literally have to do is just line it up on your eyebrow and rip it off. And then you are left with an arched eyebrow. Not too much guess work goes into it. If you are confused about how to do your eyebrows or want other methods, you can click my blog here for all you need to know about eyebrows.
Once you have done all of this I think you are pretty much pampered up. I feel that it is good to pamper yourself at least one to two times a month. What are some of your favorite pamper products?
Post contains affiliate links
In case You missed it.
- Single Woman Challenge Day 1: Think like a Queen To Get Your King
- Single Woman Challenge Day 2. What I Want In My Future Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 3: What I Don’t Want In a Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 4: 5 Tips To Taking a Better Selfie
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 5: Biblical Teachings For Single Women
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 6: Dream Big
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 7: A Single Woman’s Letter To God
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 8: Making Time For Your Kids As A Single Mom
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 9: Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 10: How To Have A Grown & Sexy Girls Night Out
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 11: 5 Tips For Successful Online Dating
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 12: Random Acts of Kindness
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 13: Reach Out To An Old Friend Through Social Media
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 14. How To Go On A Prayer Walk
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 15: How To Meet New People
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 16: The Woman I Want To Be
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 17. Ways To Unplug and Enjoy Life
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 18: Ways and Reasons To Serve Others
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 19. Dare To Dream and Have the Faith To Make it Come True
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 20. The Joy of Spending Time Alone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 21: Get Social And Meet People Online
- Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 22. Ways To Spice Up Your Look.
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 23: Why A Lunch Date is Better Than a Dinner Date
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 24: Tips for Traveling On Your Own
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 25: How To Have A Grown And Sexy Girls Night In
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 26. Types of People To Surround Yourself With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 27. Make Memories Don’t Let Your Loneliness Be Your Defeat
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 28: Best Products To Pamper Yourself At Home With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 29. Ways To Battle Loneliness As A Single Woman
Cheap Human Hair! A Review on Saga Remy Human Hair, $20 per pack!
Get Out of Your Funk And Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself
February 2017 Beauty Subscription Unboxing And Review (Ipsy, BirchBox, And Onyx)
Learn How To Believe In Yourself. Because Lord Knows I Believe in Myself
Don’t be Conformed by the World, but be Transformed by the Renewing of your Mind. What is Right Has Become Wrong and What Is Wrong Has Become Right.