5 Girls Night In Ideas for The Grown and Sexy Women
Today is the Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 25. Click here to see all of the days for the month.
Today’s challenge is:
Day 25: Girls’ Night In
Plan a girls’ night in with your besties. Have a spa night, movie night, game night, or craft night. Or choose another theme. Make it a time to relax and enjoy being together.
I have already done ideas for a girl’s night out (click here to see that). And now it is time for ideas for a girl’s night in. Remember those days as an adolescent where you used to have sleep over, stay up all night, watch movies, do something stupid, and talk about boys? Well that does not have to change in your adulthood. Here are ideas you’re a grown and sexy girls night in. The reason why I say grown and sexy is because I love having adult fun that is classy. What I do not like is get crap faced drunk and falling on my face and not remembering what I did the night before. As a 30 plus woman is comes a time to have fun with your girlfriends. I do not want to relive those old college days where I went to frat parties and wanted to see how much alcohol I can hold. As a grown woman, I do not have time for that.
So let’s jump right into it the 5 Fun Girls Night In Ideas for The Grown and Sexy Women
Since you are older and more sophisticated, you can do older and more sophisticated things. So why not have a luncheon where you invite all of your girlfriends over for the day! Make it a grown woman’s affair. Serve hors-d’oeuvre on a nice serving plate. You can also chose to cater the event and have fancy cocktails with fancy umbrellas in them. Ask you girlfriends to dress up in their latest sun dresses and really make a go out of it.
In case you are a visual person, check out some ideas below for inspiration
MODCLOTH DREAM AND SUGAR TEA SET IN PETAL
OLD DUTCH OLD DUTCH 24 OZ SOLID COPPER PITCHER
MATOUK SAVANNAH GARDENS NAPKINS, SET OF 4
Pastel Turquoise Ceramic 3 Tier Dessert Stand Server / Cupcake Tower / Appetizer Serving Tray
Maison d’ Hermine Botanical Fresh 100% Cotton Tablecloth 60-Inch by 120-Inch
Estilo 1 gallon Glass Mason Jar Double Beverage Drink Dispenser On Metal Stand With Leak Free Spigot, Clear
Okay so when you were younger and had a girl’s night in with your girlfriends, you were probably not old enough to drink. OR you may have snuck wine or alcohol from your parent’s cabinet. The point is that you did not drink legally so why not take advantage. Have each of your girlfriend bring their favorite wine over and have a wine tasting party. Please provide food, the last thing you want is for people to be throwing up because they are drinking on an empty stomach. That is not a good look. Even if you do not know alot about wine, you can buy a book and pretend like you know lot about wine. Throw in some funny wine glasses and sangria and you will have a good time.
Here are some of my suggestions.
Hot Pink Black Polka and Stripe Fill Line Wine Glass Rough Day Don’t Ask
Lolita Glassware Spring Bling Wine Glass
The Wine Bible
Libbey 7 Piece Sangria Set
NV Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards Sweet Deal
Wine Opener Set
Get your mind out of the gutter. This is not where you have some big orgy with your friends. Sex parties are actually quite common and I have been to a few myself. Just because I am a Christian does not mean I am a prude. A sex party is where you invite a professional to show sex toys or lingerie. I attempted one in college and it was a great way for the professionals to also talk about safe sex and the proper way to apply a condom. Even if you are not into that type of stuff it is with your girlfriends, and it is a great opportunity to laugh and have fun. The first sex party I went to, I actually tasted flavored lubricant. It was an interesting experience to say the least.
A Sleep Over
Sleep over do not have to stop when you are an adult. They can just get better. Invite all of your girlfriends over to have a sleep over. You can binge watch movies, talk about your relationships problems, or if you do not have a relationship you can talk about your lack of relationship problems. And you can chose to pig out, order pizza, and drink beer.
You do not have to leave you home to have a spa day (Click here to see my blog on my at home spa day). You can be creative and give each woman their own goodie bag full of spa items and have an at home spa day while you beautify yourselves. Like cute little face mask or bath bombs. Be sure to give some attention to those feet and get that rough patch of skin off. You know the patch that forms in the back of your foot. Have no fear.
Here are some of my ideas for an at home spa day
Post contains affiliate links
In case You missed it.
- Single Woman Challenge Day 1: Think like a Queen To Get Your King
- Single Woman Challenge Day 2. What I Want In My Future Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 3: What I Don’t Want In a Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 4: 5 Tips To Taking a Better Selfie
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 5: Biblical Teachings For Single Women
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 6: Dream Big
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 7: A Single Woman’s Letter To God
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 8: Making Time For Your Kids As A Single Mom
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 9: Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 10: How To Have A Grown & Sexy Girls Night Out
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 11: 5 Tips For Successful Online Dating
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 12: Random Acts of Kindness
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 13: Reach Out To An Old Friend Through Social Media
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 14. How To Go On A Prayer Walk
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 15: How To Meet New People
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 16: The Woman I Want To Be
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 17. Ways To Unplug and Enjoy Life
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 18: Ways and Reasons To Serve Others
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 19. Dare To Dream and Have the Faith To Make it Come True
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 20. The Joy of Spending Time Alone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 21: Get Social And Meet People Online
- Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 22. Ways To Spice Up Your Look.
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 23: Why A Lunch Date is Better Than a Dinner Date
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 24: Tips for Traveling On Your Own
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 25: How To Have A Grown And Sexy Girls Night In
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 26. Types of People To Surround Yourself With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 27. Make Memories Don’t Let Your Loneliness Be Your Defeat
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 28: Best Products To Pamper Yourself At Home With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 29. Ways To Battle Loneliness As A Single Woman