Today is the Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 25. Click here to see all of the days for the moth.
Today’s challenge is:
Day 25: Girls’ Night In
Plan a girls’ night in with your besties. Have a spa night, movie night, game night, or craft night. Or choose another theme. Make it a time to relax and enjoy being together.
I have already done ideas for a girl’s night out (click here to see that). And now it is time for ideas for a girl’s night in. Remember those days as an adolescent where you used to have sleep over, stay up all night, watch movies, do something stupid, and talk about boys? Well that does not have to change in your adulthood. Here are ideas you’re a grown and sexy girls night in.
Since you are older and more sophisticated, you can do older and more sophisticated things. So why not have a luncheon where you invite all of your girlfriends over for the day! Make it a grown woman’s affair. Serve hors-d’oeuvre on a nice serving plate. You can also chose to cater the event and have fancy cocktails with fancy umbrellas in them. Ask you girlfriends to dress up in their latest sun dresses and really make a go out of it.
- Wine tasting
Okay so when you were younger and had a girl’s night in with your girlfriends, you were probably not old enough to drink. OR you may have snuck wine or alcohol from your parent’s cabinet. The point is that you did not drink legally so why not take advantage. Have each of your girlfriend bring their favorite wine over and have a wine tasting party. Please provide food, the last thing you want is for people to be throwing up because they are drinking on an empty stomach. That is not a good look.
- Sex Party
Get your mind out of the gutter. This is not where you have some big orgy with your friends. Sex parties are actually quite common and I have been to a few myself. Just because I am a Christian does not mean I am a prude. A sex party is where you invite a professional to show sex toys or lingerie. I attempted one in college and it was a great way for the professionals to also talk about safe sex and the proper way to apply a condom. Even if you are not into that type of stuff it is with your girlfriends, and it is a great opportunity to laugh and have fun. The first sex party I went to, I actually tasted flavored lubricant. It was an interesting experience to say the least.
- A Sleep Over
Sleep over do not have to stop when you are an adult. They can just get better. Invite all of your girlfriends over to have a sleep over. You can binge watch movies, talk about your relationships problems, or if you do not have a relationship you can talk about your lack of relationship problems. And you can chose to pig out, order pizza, and drink beer.
- Spa Day
You do not have to leave you home to have a spa day. In fact there are many services that will come right to you and give you a massage, manicure, pedicure, facials…or do about anything you want. As an added bonus they have men that can come to you with their shirts off and give you massages which gives you eye candy as well. If you do not feel like going all out, you can do it yourself buy visiting your local beauty supply store and buying items for you to do your own spa day at home.
In case you missed it
- Single Woman Challenge Day 1. Behaving Like A Queen Will Get You A King
- Single Woman Challenge Day 2. What I Want In My Future Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 3: What I Don’t Want In a Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 4: 5 Tips To Taking a Better Selfie
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 5: Biblical Teachings For Single Women
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 6: Dream Big
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 7: A Single Woman’s Letter To God
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 8: Making Time For Your Kids As A Single Mom
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 9: Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 10: How To Have A Grown & Sexy Girls Night Out
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 11: 5 Tips For Successful Online Dating
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 12: Random Acts of Kindness
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 13: Reach Out To An Old Friend Through Social Media
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 14. How To Go On A Prayer Walk
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 15: How To Meet New People
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 16: The Woman I Want To Be
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 17. Ways To Unplug and Enjoy Life
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 18: Ways and Reasons To Serve Others
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 19. Dare To Dream and Have the Faith To Make it Come True
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 20. The Joy of Spending Time Alone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 21: Get Social And Meet People Online
- Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 22. Ways To Spice Up Your Look.
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 23: Why A Lunch Date is Better Than a Dinner Date
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 24: Tips for Traveling On Your Own