Girls Night Out Ideas For The Grown and Sexy
Today is Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 10. If you want to see all of the days click here to see the blog from the Barn Princess:
Today’s Challenge is
Day 10: Girls’ Night Out
Plan a girls’ night out with your besties. Get all dressed up and go out to eat, to the movies, or shopping.
Since I am over thirty, I have to come up with girls night out ideas for grown and sexy when. I am pass the stage where I want to be at a club on my feet all night and pass the stage where I want to be in a crowded bar with no where to sit. Plus if an 18 year old boy comes up to me and ask for my number. I do not even know what my reaction would be. I do not want to be like how Stella Got her Grove back. I prefer places and people of my own age.
Which is why I came up with 5 Girls Night Out Ideas for Those Lady who more grown and sexy.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Choose a Lounge Over a Club.
I said I was over the traditional club scene, I never said I did not like to dance. I love to dance, and the difference between a lounge and a club is that a lounge typically has more seating, food, you can choose to dance or you can choose to chill out and lounge. Hence the word lounge. Some lounges even have additional activities such a pool table (which I do play by the way).
If you go to a lounge often times you can reserve a table. This way you can have something to come back to once you have been dancing to rest your feet, order some food, or order some drinks. Lounges also tend to draw a more mature crowd.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Choose an Uber Black Car Service
I am a big fan of not driving, and that means if you want to drink (not get sloppily passed out drunk) do not confuse the two; you do not have to worry about driving and putting other people at risk. Gone are the days where you have to rent a limo or something in advance, you can take an Uber. They have luxury car options that you can choose from, that way when you go to wherever you are going you can arrive in style. AND you can split the cost between your girlfriends.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Dress Up
I am a girl who loves to wear makeup and dress up. When you go out not only do you need to dress up, but you need to go to a place that requires you to dress up. A grown and sexy dress code mean no jeans, no tennis shoes, and no tee shirts. Not only will you have to dress up but the men will have to dress up as well. Which increases the chances that they are productive contributing members of society, which means that if you met someone in one of these places….they are more likely to have a job and know how to act. Also you are more likely to meet other grown and sexy people. It is really rare that the younger crowd will go to an event that you have to get super dressed up for. Check out my outfit on the right for New Years. A more formal affair.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Take a Trip
Who does not want to take a trip? For a grown and sexy girls trip you can chose places like Vegas, New York, DC, or California because they have different options for you to get your grow and sexy on. Keep in mind the above tips that I gave you before in go out to decrease your chances of ending up somewhere reckless and ratchet. Look online at reviews of places that you want to go. In case you are confused about where to start, focus on hotels with a 4 to 5 star rating AND ones who have the dress code that I talked about above. You may even consider Casinos. You do not have to gamble but often times they have some other form of entertainment and have a respectable setting.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Happy Hour
If you are like me I am too the point that I do not want to stay out all night. I start to get sleepy. That is why I suggest meeting up with your girlfriends after work and going to happy hour. Not all happy hours are created equal. For a grown and sexy happy hour, skip out on the TGI Fridays and opt for placed like Bone Fish Grill or Ruth’s Chris. In case you are confused about where to go once again the internet is your friend, read reviews on places. Also go to places in which there is a business district where people have good jobs and want to go to happy hour. That way you can meet people that can hold intellgiant conversation and you know the happy hour is more geared toward working adults. And as a grown and sexy woman this is where you want to be. Not to catch a man, but to be around people who are not going to shoot up the place and meet people who want to have a productive and normal conversation. And if you meet a man in the process then even better.
Tips if you want to hit up happy hour. You have to go straight from work so be sure to wear something to work that is professional and cute enough to wear to the bar or happy hour. Do your hair and put on some make up, even wear heels. The last thing you want to do is to step into happy hour looking like you just had your worse day at work.
Girls Night Out Ideas ~ Choose a somewhere that is gear toward your age
Now if you want to get your grown and sexy on, know that not all places are created equal. When I was in college I went to places that were geared toward 18 and up. When I was 21 I went to places that are gear toward 21 and up. When I was 25 I went to places that were geared to 25 and up. I mean you get the picture. If you are grown, then go where grown people are. Try to go to places that are geared toward your age range and they only let people in that are past a certain age. The last thing I want to do is go to a club at 30 that is geared toward younger college students.
In case you missed it, check out the other days in the Single Christians Woman’s Challenge
- Single Woman Challenge Day 1: Think like a Queen To Get Your King
- Single Woman Challenge Day 2. What I Want In My Future Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 3: What I Don’t Want In a Husband
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 4: 5 Tips To Taking a Better Selfie
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 5: Biblical Teachings For Single Women
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 6: Dream Big
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 7: A Single Woman’s Letter To God
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 8: Making Time For Your Kids As A Single Mom
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 9: Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 10: How To Have A Grown & Sexy Girls Night Out
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 11: 5 Tips For Successful Online Dating
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 12: Random Acts of Kindness
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 13: Reach Out To An Old Friend Through Social Media
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 14. How To Go On A Prayer Walk
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 15: How To Meet New People
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 16: The Woman I Want To Be
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 17. Ways To Unplug and Enjoy Life
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 18: Ways and Reasons To Serve Others
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 19. Dare To Dream and Have the Faith To Make it Come True
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 20. The Joy of Spending Time Alone
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 21: Get Social And Meet People Online
- Single Christian Woman’s Challenge Day 22. Ways To Spice Up Your Look.
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 23: Why A Lunch Date is Better Than a Dinner Date
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 24: Tips for Traveling On Your Own
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 25: How To Have A Grown And Sexy Girls Night In
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 26. Types of People To Surround Yourself With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 27. Make Memories Don’t Let Your Loneliness Be Your Defeat
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 28: Best Products To Pamper Yourself At Home With
- Single Woman’s Challenge Day 29. Ways To Battle Loneliness As A Single Woman