Join Sophie-stication Nation
Valentine’s day is approaching fast and it is time to pick out your look. If you are like me I look for any reason to dress up and look fly. So here are some high fashion outfit ideas for the most modest budgets all the way to the balling out of control budgets.
The Affordable High Fashion Vixen
Are you balling on a budget. It is okay, that is nothing to be ashamed of. You can still look fly on Valentine’s Day. This is for the fun date who wants to look sexy but still wants to go out to a place that is dressed up.
- Check out this romper. It is super cute and super affordable. It is also very sexy because it has a low plunging neck line. It is a good idea to pair this with see through stockings on fishnets so you won’t get cold.
- Another way to cover up so that your legs won’t get cold is to put on these Steve Madden boots. They go with your outfit and they keep your from freezing your butt off.
- This Faux Fur Jacket is fashionable and it comes with an affordable price tag.
- The Crystals on this purse goes with the sparkle on the romper which is why it was chosen to go with this outfit.
This entire outfit screams vixen, which is why the makeup should to. This make up pallet and burgundy lipstick are the best combination to set off this look.
The Little Bit More Expensive Wild And Free Couture Queen
Out of all of the outfits, this one is my favorite.
- So yes to this dress. Yes to everything. The color, the flow, and everything. This dress says I do what I want and I do not care. You can wear it with or without a belt AND it is pretty affordable.
This Faux Fur jacket highlights the colors in the dress and it also encompasses that wild and free idea that we are going with for this outfit.
- Up until this point the outfit was moderately affordable. But this dress is so hot that I could not contain myself. That is why I had to pair with these Christian Louboutin animal print shoes and bag. It was like one could not exist without the other. It has all the colors in the dress and the coat, plus it brings something extra on its own.
- The makeup lines up with the whole color pallet of the outfit. I couldn’t have it any other way.
The Elegant Yet Still Somewhat Affordable Lady In Black
You cannot go wrong with black. If you want to stray from the typical red and pink outfits on Valentines Day. Then this outfit is your best bet.
- Have you heard of the little black dress. This dress is the little black dress to the 10th power, with the additional sequence and patterns on it. And because it is long sleeve it will give you a little more coverage in the winter weather.
- This Crystal Mesh Purse, was the best purse to stand out among all of the black. Sometimes you need a statement piece with your outfit and this clutch does just that.
- Little black dress equals little black coat. This coat is perfect to accent the dress as a cover up when you go out.
- Along with the all black everything theme, these shoes are cute and they are flat, and flats are a blessing. You can dance in them, walk the town in them, and they are cute and they go with your outfit.
- For the makeup, use this pallet to create a gentle smoky eye look to go with the black. But use the red lipstick to add a pop of color to your face and to brighten up the overall look.
The I splurged a little On this Outfit Because I want you to marry me get up.
I call this look the, I want you to marry me get up, because if you have been dating your boo for a minute and are looking to get engage, this outfit gives me a “I am a bride, and marriage material look.” It easier to convince someone to marry you, if you actually look close to a bride. I kid, I kid! Don’t say that on a date. Just do it and give subliminal hints.
- This dress is perfect for a special occasion and a classy night out. It has lace on it which makes it fun, but it is still covered up which makes it appropriate to go to just about anywhere that has a more formal environment.
- These shoes match this dress perfectly. And the best thing about it, is that they are flats which means that your feet should not hurt or get tired, if you want to spend the evening dancing. These shoes are a great combination of classy and comfort.
- This coat is a bit on the pricey side, but I love this coat because it can go with just about anything. It can go with a casual look as well as an evening look; which makes this coat very versatile.
- Every girl needs a little sparkle. And this bag compliments the outfit and adds a little something extra with the crystals.
- And since the outfit is so soft and feminine, the makeup should be too. Which is why this pink “stay all day” lipstick is perfect for your lips. Ideally it will stay even through your kisses.
The High Fashion Queen Bee
So when I said high fashion outfits for every budget, that means the really high budget. If you have money to blow or are having a once in a lifetime experience on Valentine’s Day, such as flying on a private plane or going on a luxury trip. Then splurge a little and this outfit would do the trick.
- This dress tho! This is a Valentino dress that comes with a Valentino price. Not only is the color of the dress perfect for Valentine’s Day but the dress is perfect. It is soft, flowy, and goes with all body types. And it has a cape in the back to just add to the angelic I have walked right out of your dreams and on to the street look.
- Even though this dress does not typically need a coat. Depending on where you are, you may need one if it is cold, which is why this faux fur coat compliments the outfit well.
- Did somebody say “Louboutins” and red bottoms. If you did, this shoes are great for Valentine’s day and this outfit. Not only does it match the dress, but it does not over power the dress. The shoes it still simples and elegant to complete the entire look.
- Along with the keep it simple and classy couture theme, we have this Saint Laurent clutch. Like the shoes it is beautiful enough to go with your outfit, but it does not over power the dress, which is the star of the show.
- This peach pallet and pinkish nude “stay all day “ lipstick is perfect to bring the entire outfit together. Like the theme of the outfit, the makeup is kept simple, but along the color theme.
Post Contains Affiliate Links.
Affordable Wig Look book. 3 Wigs Under $50.
Don’t Get Into Competition With Another Woman Over A Man. Learn To Bow Out Gracefully and Get On With Your Life
Bobbi Boss Wig Review (Chanel) ~ Blue Purple Hair
Why You Should Be Nice To People Even If You Don’t Want To & Even When They Don’t Deserve It.
Curly Blue Wig! Zury Sis Wig Review (Nana- Indigo Blue)